Each Summer and Fall-Spring Season Mind-Builders offers a number of FREE programs by department in addition to public performances, workshops and presentations.
Visit individual program pages or contact the office for more information.
- Professional Dance Industry Series
- Tap (Fall-Spring Season)
- African dance for boys (Fall-Spring Season)
- Fit4Life: Soca, Zumba, Yoga/Meditation (Year Round)
- Additional offerings vary including Merit Scholarships- audition in June or September annually
- Paige Fraser Foundation Workshops
- Mark Morris Dance for PD
- Awakening Youth Choir
- Creative Songwriting Program
- Music Ensemble
- Music Theory
- Recording Studio Production Training- Art Passage XPress (APX)*
- Additional offerings vary including full scholarships- contact office for details
- Summer Theater Workshop*
- Positive Youth Troupe (PYT) (Fall-Spring Season)*
- Anime- Art Passage XPress (APX)*
- Community Folk Art Internship Program (Year Round)*
- PreK DOE Program (September-June)
* Stipends are provided + Metrocards and supplies all included.